How To Buy A House
Buying real estate is often a complex process, typically involving a mixture of emotional, practical and financial needs and limitations. That's why the process is always made easier with a real estate professionals guide. We can take you through the complicated procedure of buying your next home, investment property or other type of real estate, step-by-step, at a pace you dictate, with answers to all your questions along the way. And the best part, our home buying service is FREE. You will not pay us a penny!
Where Do I Start?
- Call us at 303-349-5555 or email us to discuss your specific needs - We have a professional real estate broker that can assist you in getting started and answer all your questions. If you prefer to meet us in person, feel free to schedule a no-hassle consultation to discuss your requirements in depth.
- Review our Home Buyer's Guide to learn more about the buying process - While we will walk you through the entire process, you might also want to augment our assistance with a bit of research on your own as well.
- Understand the real estate market and seasonal nuances, and how it effects your targeted price point and area; as the general Denver metro real estate is very favorable to sellers right now, the market does vary by area and price points. Click here to read our most recent market update.
- Get Pre-Qualified - to determine your buying power and financing options. If you're a first-time home buyer, determine which first-time home buying programs and grants are available for your specific situation. Take this step further and get "pre-approved" to better position yourself in the marketplace. Please contact us for our preferred lender list.
- Search Real Estate in Real Time - Our website gives you the ability to instantly search all types of real estate. You can also use our Home Finder Assistance form to request professional assistance. Searching through homes online will help you fine-tune your home priorities. If you can identify one or two properties that interest you, this can help us identify other potential properties for you.
- Register with us online - When you register, you immediately gain full access to our convenient and valuable online real estate search tools. You'll be able to save your search criteria and keep track of your "favorite" properties. You can also set up email alerts to learn immediately when new properties become available that match your criteria.
- Work with an Expert: Find out why working with an expert takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.